The Experiential Learning Program is a compulsory component of the curriculum and considered an essential component of each students’ learning.
Experiential learning cultivates the following attitudes as students:
● Apply knowledge,
● Access real-time instruction and immediate feedback,
● Refine teamwork and communication skills,
● Gain instant accomplishment and growth.
Each grade level will have several opportunities to challenge their learning outside of the classroom.
The Experiential Learning Program at AISVN consists of 2 types:
1. Experiential Learning Activities for Khám Phá to Grade 12 students (occurring during the school day, both within and outside of the school)
2. Experiential Learning Week for Grade 2 to Grade 12 students (replaces the regular school day schedule with grade and developmentally appropriate learning activities for a designated period during the year)