- Company name: American International School (AIS)
- Company profile: American International School (AIS) is a private college- preparatory school providing an American education of the highest quality to students residing in Vietnam. Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, the school’s new facility houses modern classrooms, science and computer labs, a multi-media center, a library filled with rich resources and an intimate auditorium/performance space. AIS has been developed by American educators and is one of the first schools to offer a US-based curriculum from pre-kindergarten through 12th grades to a growing student population in Vietnam, both Vietnamese and international students, eager to study abroad. With a fully-credentialed American faculty, the school prepares its students for success at the finest universities in the United States.
- Job title: HR Assistant
- Job status: Full – time
- Salary Range: Negotiate
- Gender: Female
- Job description:
- Oversees the human resource database and ensures that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked.
- Enters new hire information in the human resource system database.
- Tracks and resolves problems and checks system operations as scheduled.
- Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Completes monthly and year-end reports regarding terminations, transfers, and new hires.
- Processes employment verification forms and name change packets.
- Prepares recruitment lists and job postings.
- Completes miscellaneous research, reports, and memos as requested.
- Computes and records payroll data as scheduled.
- Maintains payroll records in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides payroll information regarding merit increases to managers as requested.
- Tracks and resolves payroll errors. Completes payroll adjustments and corrections as necessary.
- Ensures that payroll functions are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Receives and screens applicants/ visitors and telephone calls.
- Receives and tracks employment applications.
- Assists with questions and problems courteously and promptly.
- Obtains and conveys information as needed.
- Assists in training new employees. Supports Department personnel as needed.
- Coordinates with related departments as required. Answers questions and provides assistance.
- Keeps management appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Types memos and letters as requested.
- Stays well informed regarding human resource developments.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned.
III. Job Requirement:1. Education/Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Additional related training preferred.
- IELTS overall score > 6.5
- Basic understanding of human resource functions.
- Knowledge of all related computer applications.
- Understanding of human resource reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
At least one year of related experience.4. Skills/Abilities:
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Well organized.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities.
- Strong typing and computer application skills.
- Ability to assist and support others.
- Able to operate telephone, PC, copier, and other basic business machines.
Ms. Nguyen Thi Hoang Bich
American International School
781/C1-C2 Le Hong Phong (extended), Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: (08) 3868 1001