Our Grade 9 teachers are very excited to offer a field trip to Malaysia as part of the Grade 9 curriculum.
Students will participate in educational activities that are based around a Science/Biology theme with integration from other subject areas. The main objective(s) are to:
- Supplement and enrich classroom instruction by providing learning experiences in an environment outside the school;
- Arouse new interests among students;
- Help students relate school experiences to the reality of the world outside of school;
- Bring the resources of the international community - natural, artistic, industrial, commercial, governmental, educational - within the student's learning experience;
- Afford students the opportunity to study and explore real situations and processes in their actual environment;
- Enable students to work collaboratively to build team work skills.
The trip will be chaperoned by members of the AIS faculty.
From April 15, 2013 to April 19, 2013 (see the attached itinerary)
The cost will be xxx VND per student.
This cost will include return air tickets, transportation, accommodation, meals, entrance tickets, travel insurance, visa application fee (if required) and curriculum related materials.
There will be a trip information session on March 07, 2013, at 03:30pm in the Cafeteria of the high school campus. This session is open to all Grade 9 parents and students. Please contact Front Office to confirm your attendance for this session. We will provide all the details of the trip and will answer your questions and/or concerns. We think this field trip is an extremely important opportunity for the students and it will be both educational and fun.
- In case that the number of students is less than 20, the trip may be cancelled. We will replace it with other learning activities accordingly.
In order for your child to participate in this trip, please sign and return the registration form, the fee and a copy of passport to Front Office by 03:30pm on Friday, March 15, 2013.
Thank you for your kind consideration.
High School Principal
|< Prev||Next >|