- Fill out the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit copies of the last three years of student report cards/transcripts (if applicable). Original copies are not required for admissions assessment.
- Applicants with poor academic records or substandard classroom conduct/ behavior are not eligible for admission.
The admission assessment determines the student’s level of English comprehension, communication ability and whether the student’s personality and attitude are compatible with the philosophy of ΛIS.
- Assessment schedule will be decided between the school's admission office and the student's parents.
- Applicants will be assessed for English language proficiency in 04 skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
- Approximate duration of the assessment is:
|Grade||Assessment Method||Approximate Duration|
|Grade PK||Interview (with parents)||30-45 minutes|
|Grade K-2||English Language Proficiency Test||60 minutes|
|Grade 3-12||English Language Proficiency Test||60-90 minutes|
4. Notice Acceptance
- Within 3 days after the interview date, the school will send a letter with the admission decision to the applicant's family.
- If enrollment is offered, parents must sign the acceptance letter and send it back to the school with a payment of the registration fee within 7 days (this fee is non-refundable and is not deductible from the tuition fee). After the 7-day period, the acceptance letter will expire and the school may offer the applicant’s place to another student.
- Students may only attend classes once all fees are paid and all required documents are submitted (please refer to the "Admission Application Checklist"). Failure to submit any of the required documents within 45 days from the Offer letter issuance date will result in the revocation of admission acceptance and the school reserves the right to suspend or expel the student from attending classes and all school functions.